We want you to be happy with your purchase and our service. If you not completely
Satisfied , you can return the product to us and we will either repair or replace it. This Policy applies to products bought from Tactical Balance itself.
You are responsible for packing the returned product and ensuring it from damage in transit. Please include the return reference number in the parcel so that we can easily identify your return. Include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether
Can I return a product?
Yes, you can. Satisfied , you can return the product to us and we will either repair or replace it. This Policy applies to products bought from Tactical Balance itself
How do I return a product?
Send us a e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, we will get back to you as soon as we can and go forth from there.
How do I know if you have received my return?
You will receive an e-mail notification once your return as been received at our office.
Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery / collection by emailing email@example.com.
We will arrange to collect the product from you. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair / replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair is possible/ we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference).
Tactical Balance may from time to time make a promotional coupons or discounts (“Coupons”) available for use on the Website towards the purchase of Tactical Balance Goods. Coupons can only be redeemed while they are valid and their expiry dates cannot be extended.
There are two types of Coupons; a Coupon with a fixed amount of a discount, e.g. R10 off (“Fixed Coupon “), and a Coupon with a percentage discount, e.g. 10% off (“Percentage Coupon “).
Coupons are issued in Tactical Balance’s sole discretion and we are entitled at any time to correct, cancel or reject a Coupon for any reason (including without limitation where a Coupon has been distributed in an unauthorised manner). Users do not have a right to Coupons, and Coupons cannot be earned. Coupons are issued under specific terms and conditions regulating when and how they may be used.
- Each Coupon can only be used once.
- Only one Coupon can be used per order.
- Only one Coupon can be used on the Website per person
- Where a Percentage Coupon has been used and you wish to cancel any items in the order prior to making payment, the entire order must be cancelled. You will be issued with a new Percentage Coupon and will need to place the order again, without the item that you wished to cancel.
- A Coupon must be used at check-out – it cannot be used later on existing orders
- The value of the Coupon will be set off against the value of your shopping basket and the balance remaining, if any, will be payable by you.
- Coupons cannot be used to buy Gift Vouchers or other Coupons and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash or credit. Tactical Balance is not responsible for any harm due to the loss, unauthorised use or distribution of a Coupon.
If for any reason a Coupon does not reflect on the final amount due from you at check-out, you can contact us here to confirm if the Coupon is still valid. If Tactical Balance confirms that the Coupon is still valid and you have already placed your order, you can choose whether to cancel the order and place it again with the Coupon, or you can use the Coupon on your next order within the limitations of the specific Coupon.