TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms apply to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and agree to be bound by them. They represent our entire agreement with you and supersede all prior terms, conditions, warranties and/or representations to the extent permitted by law. Please do not use our Website if you do not agree to be bound by these Terms.
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
- These Terms govern your access to the website located at www.tacticalbalance.co.za and associated web page (Website). These Terms are a valid and binding contract between you and us. It is therefore important that you read and understanding these Terms. You may not access the Website unless you/or registering on the Website, you signify your agreement to these Terms.
- Important clauses of these Terms, which may limit our responsibility or involve some risk for you. You must pay special attention to these clauses.
- The Website enables you to shop online for an extensive range of goods including Tactical Equipment, Training Equipment, Custom Equipment, First Aid / Survival, Self-Defence, Flashlights / Spotlights, Holsters, Branded Clothing, Training Courses and more.
If there is any provision in these Terms and Conditions that you do not understand, it is your responsibility to ask Tactical Balance to explain it to you before you accept the Terms and Conditions or continue using the Website.
Please refer to our Return Policy for more information about returning products (repair or replace). The Returns Policy is incorporated by reference.
- Registration and use of our website
- Only registered users may order Goods on the Website.
- To register as a user, you must provide a unique username and password and provide certain information and personal details to Tactical Balance. You will need to use your e-mail address and password to access the Website to purchase Goods. You agree that your e-mail and password shall be used for personal use only.
- For security purposes you agree to enter the correct username and password whenever ordering Goods, failing which you will be denied access.
- You agree to notify Tactical Balance immediately upon becoming aware of or reasonably suspecting any unauthorised access to or use of your e-mail and password and to take steps to mitigate any resultant loss or harm.
- We are committed to providing secure online payment facilities. All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology.
- Payments can be made via- Bank Transfer (EFT), Cash on Delivery and VCS (Credit Card – PayGate via PaySubs).
- The above payment options are explained in more detail in our Frequently Asked Questions (“FAQ”): What are my Payment options?
Tactical Balance offers 5 (Five methods of delivery of Goods to you. You may elect delivery via:
- Flat Shipping Rate
- The Courier Guy: (Cheaper option, 2 to 3 working days
- Pickup from Store
- International (Will be Quoted Separately)
Please refer to our Delivery Information for more information about Delivery of goods.
Where it accepts your order, Tactical Balance will deliver the Goods to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 30 (thirty) days of receipt of your payment (“Delivery Period”). We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period. You may then, within 7 (seven) days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to cancel your order for the Goods. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you for the purchase price.
Tactical Balance’s obligation to deliver a product to you is fulfilled when we deliver the product to the physical address nominated by you for delivery of the order. Tactical Balance is not responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of a product, after it has delivered the product to the physical address nominated by you.
Prior to delivery or your collection of the Goods, you may cancel an order at any time provided you do so before receiving a dispatch or delivery notice. After delivery or your collection of the Goods, you may return the Goods only in accordance with the Returns Policy.
Tactical Balance may from time to time make a promotional coupons or discounts (“Coupons”) available for use on the Website towards the purchase of Tactical Balance Goods. Coupons can only be redeemed while they are valid and their expiry dates cannot be extended.
There are two types of Coupons; a Coupon with a fixed amount of a discount, e.g. R10 off (“Fixed Coupon “), and a Coupon with a percentage discount, e.g. 10% off (“Percentage Coupon “).
Coupons are issued in Tactical Balance’s sole discretion and we are entitled at any time to correct, cancel or reject a Coupon for any reason (including without limitation where a Coupon has been distributed in an unauthorised manner). Users do not have a right to Coupons, and Coupons cannot be earned. Coupons are issued under specific terms and conditions regulating when and how they may be used.
- Each Coupon can only be used once.
- Only one Coupon can be used per order.
- Only one Coupon can be used on the Website per person
- Where a Percentage Coupon has been used and you wish to cancel any items in the order prior to making payment, the entire order must be cancelled. You will be issued with a new Percentage Coupon and will need to place the order again, without the item that you wished to cancel.
- A Coupon must be used at check-out – it cannot be used later on existing orders
- The value of the Coupon will be set off against the value of your shopping basket and the balance remaining, if any, will be payable by you.
- Coupons cannot be used to buy Gift Vouchers or other Coupons and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash or credit. Tactical Balance is not responsible for any harm due to the loss, unauthorised use or distribution of a Coupon.
If you have a complaint about the goods or services provided by us or require information regarding our Products, please get in touch with us via email email@example.com or you can contact our Head Office on 021 788 1790.
- Full Name: Silver Crest Trading 52 (Pty) Ltd, a private company registered in South Africa with registration number 2007/000646/07 Trading as Tactical Balance
- Physical Address: 1 Park Island Way, Marina Da Gama, Muizenberg, Cape Town, 7945
- CEO: Mark Human
- Phone Number: +27 21 788 1790
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation Policy: Workshops & Events
In purchasing a ticket or workshop / course hosted by AACT / MDW, whether your ticket was purchased via our website or via a direct Invoice, whether your ticket was purchased by you personally or by someone on your behalf, in purchasing a ticket or workshop / course you are deemed to have accepted all our Workshop / Course Policies.
Our Workshop / Course Policies are as follows:
If you need to cancel your workshop / course registration you must do so in writing
If you need to cancel your workshop / course registration for whatever reason, please do so in writing, an email will suffice. We recognize that unforeseen personal circumstances may arise impacting your ability to attend our workshop(s) / course(s), however, ACT / MDW will not accept responsibility for these.
30 days before the workshop / course date:
100% refund or a workshop credit of 100% for the same or similar workshop / course value or contribution to another workshop / course within the next 6 months.
Less than 30 days (more than 7 days) before the workshop / course date:
70% refund or a workshop credit of 70% for the same or similar workshop / course value or contribution to another workshop / course within the next 6 months.
7 days before the workshop date:
30% refund or a workshop credit of 30% for the same or similar workshop value or contribution to another workshop / course within the next 6 months.
Refunds agreed by ACT / MDW will be processed within 30 days of the agreement to make the refund being provided in writing to the attendee by ACT / MDW.
Workshop / Course Cancellations
In the event ACT / MDW needs to cancel a workshop for any reason, including last-minute unavailability of the speaker or the unexpected occurrence of events, then a full refund will be made of the workshop / course registration fee to the person or organization who paid for the original registration. In the event of a workshop / course cancelation, ACT / MDW will not be responsible for any cost other than the workshop / course registration fee. Refunds will be made within 30 days of notification being made in writing to the attendee of the cancelation of the workshop / course.