LIGHTSAVER TACTICAL FLASHLIGHT (STINGER) LS815
There is a lead time from the time of order to time shipping, Customers will be given a lead time.
3 working days
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL DATA
SIZE IN MILLIMETRES
Head Width: 32 mm
Body Width: 24 mm
Length: 140 mm
85 Gram (without battery)
5 W, Q5 Cree LED 600 Lumen
– Rechargeable 18650 Lithium-ion 3.7V 2,200 mAh battery (Minimum charge cycles: 700)
SPECIFICATIONS: (When Battery is fully charged)
– Constant Burn Time at 100% : 2,5 hrs
– Constant Burn Time at 50% : 5 hrs
– Constant Burn Time at 25% : 10 hrs
– Constant Burn Time – Strobing : 2,5 hrs
– Constant Burn Time – SOS : 2,5 hrs
– 5 Mode Settings: 100% – 50% – 25% – Strobing – SOS
– Super Strong Aluminium Alloy Body
– Military Spec Hard Anodising (Black)
– Cree LED – 100,000 hr Lifetime
– Lasts much longer than conventional incandescent globes
– New built in energy management system, results in longer battery life
– Impact resistant: Drop – 1,5m
– Weather Resistant
– Beam Distance: 300m (Flood to focus function)
– A Law Enforcement flashlight to use in all conditions and circumstances, robust enough to deal with rough handling and falling.
– The disorienting strobe effect allows the user to make arrests and deal with violent individuals in dangerous low light and dark conditions.
-Press Switch Button Once: 100% Brightness
– Press Switch Button Again: 50% Brightness
– Press Switch Button Again: 25% Brightness
– Press Switch Button Again: Disorientating Strobe (100% Brightness)
– Press Switch Button Again: SOS
– Press Switch Button Again: Off
CHARGING INSTRUCTIONS (WHEN USING CHARGE CONTROL, OR STANDARD CHARGE CABLE)
Input voltage into flashlight must never exceed 4.2V – regardless of battery quantity (higher voltage will damage batteries).
Charging ampere rating: between 1 to 3 amp (depending on battery quantity).
Always switch flashlight off during charging.
– Remove battery from flashlight and insert into external battery charger, observing the correct polarity.
– Insert male plug of USB charge cable into female socket in external battery charger.
– Insert USB connector (plug) of charge cable into either AC Adaptor, DC Adaptor or computer USB port.
– The LED power indicator in battery charger will show RED continuously to indicate that power is on
– Charge time: 4 hours
– Over time, unused batteries will discharge and must be recharged before use.
– Use batteries only for intended purpose.
– Disconnect chargers from power sources when not in use.
– Do not leave flashlight unattended while ON
CAUTION: Total discharge of battery (totally flat) is dangerous and will shorten battery life
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.