LIGHTSAVER FLASHLIGHT (SCOUT) LS803
There is a lead time from the time of order to time shipping, Customers will be given a lead time.
3 working days
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL DATA
SIZE IN MILLIMETRES
Head Width : 40 mm
Body Width : 35 mm
Length : 150 mm
Box 3W, Cree LED
1. Rechargeable 18650 Lithium-ion battery (3,7V – 2,200 mAh) (Minimum charge cycles: 700) OR;
2. Rechargeable 26650 Lithium-ion battery (3.7V – 5200 mAh) (Minimum charge cycles: 700) OR;
3. 3 x AAA Disposable batteries – batteries not included (Alkaline recommended)
With option 1 + 2 above, a 3 x AAA disposable battery holder is included, for a non-rechargeable option (Batteries not included)
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED (WITH RECHARGEABLE OPTION)
1x 18650 Lithiumion 3,7V 2,200 mAh
USB Wall Adaptor
Charge Control Cable
3 x AAA battery holder (disposable batteries not included)
External battery charger
SPECIFICATIONS: (When Battery is fully charged)
With 18650 battery: (3.7V – 2200 mAh)
– Constant Burn Time at 100% : 3 hrs
– Constant Burn Time at 50% : 6 hrs
– Constant Burn Time at 25% : 12 hrs
– Constant Burn Time Strobing : 3 hrs
– Constant Burn Time SOS : 3 hrs
With 26650 battery: (3.7V – 5200 mAh)
– Constant Burn Time at 100% : 8 hrs
– Constant Burn Time at 50% : 16 hrs
– Constant Burn Time at 25% : 30 hrs
– Constant Burn Time Strobing : 8 hrs
– Constant Burn Time SOS : 8 hrs
With 3 x AAA Disposable batteries (Alkaline)
– Constant Burn Time at 100% : 30 min
– Constant Burn Time at 50% : 1 hr
– Constant Burn Time at 25% : 1.5 hr
– Constant Burn Time Strobing : 30 min
– Constant Burn Time SOS : 30 min
– 5 Mode Settings: 100% – 50% – 25% – Strobing – SOS
– Super Strong Aluminium Alloy Body
– Military Spec Hard Anodising (Black)
– Cree LED – 100,000 hr Lifetime
– Lasts much longer than conventional incandescent globes
– New built in energy management system, results in longer battery life
– Impact resistant: Drop – 1,5m
– Weather Resistant
– Beam Distance: 200m (Flood to focus function)
– This versatile flashlight is ideal to use for law enforcement, or as a general purpose utility light, robust enough to deal with rough handling and falling
Press Switch Button Once: 100% Brightness
Press Switch Button Again: 50% Brightness
Press Switch Button Again: 25% Brightness
Press Switch Button Again: Disorientating Strobe (100% Brightness)
Press Switch Button Again: SOS
Press Switch Button Again: Off
CHARGING INSTRUCTIONS (WHEN USING CHARGE CONTROL, OR STANDARD CHARGE CABLE)
Input voltage into flashlight must never exceed 4.2V – regardless of battery quantity (higher voltage will damage batteries).
Charging ampere rating: between 1 to 3 amp (depending on battery quantity).
Always switch flashlight off during charging.
– Remove battery from flashlight and insert into external battery charger, observing the correct polarity.
– Insert male plug of USB charge cable into female socket in external battery charger.
– Insert USB connector (plug) of charge cable into either AC Adaptor, DC Adaptor or computer USB port.
– The LED power indicator in battery charger will show RED continuously to indicate that power is on
– Charge time: 4 hours
– Over time, unused batteries will discharge and must be recharged before use.
– Use batteries only for intended purpose.
– Disconnect chargers from power sources when not in use.
– Do not leave flashlight unattended while ON
CAUTION: Total discharge of battery (totally flat) is dangerous and will shorten battery life
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.