LIGHTSAVE TACTICAL FLASHLIGHT (SNIPER) LS801
There is a lead time from the time of order to time shipping, Customers will be given a lead time.
3 working days
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL DATA
SIZE IN MILLIMETRES
Head Width : 50mm
Body Width : 27mm
10W, XM-L T6 LED
1x Rechargeable 18650 Lithium-ion 3.7V 2,200 mAh battery (Minimum charge cycles: 700)
SPECIFICATIONS: (When Battery is fully charged)
– Constant Burn Time at 100% : 2.5 hrs
(This tactical flashlight has only an ON/OFF function – no dimming or strobing functions)
– Two switches in tail cap – button switch and detachable pressure switch (optional)
– This tactical flashlight has only an ON/OFF function – no dimming or strobing functions
– Super Strong Aluminium Alloy Body
– Military Spec Hard Anodising (Black)
– Cree LED – 100,000 hr Lifetime
– Lasts much longer than conventional incandescent globes.
– New built in energy management system, results in longer battery life
– Strike Bezel on head for close quarter defence
– Impact resistant – Drop: 1,5m
– Weather Resistant
– Beam Distance: 400m (pre focused)
– A Law Enforcement flashlight to use in all conditions and circumstances, robust enough to deal with rough handling and falling
– Button in tail cap for quick ON/OFF lighting
– Press Switch Button Once: Flashlight ON
– Press Switch Button Again: Flashlight OFF
Input voltage into flashlight must never exceed 4.2V – regardless of battery quantity (higher voltage will damage batteries).
Charging ampere rating: between 1 to 3 amp (depending on battery quantity).
Always switch flashlight off during charging.
– Remove battery from flashlight and insert into external battery charger, observing the correct polarity.
– Insert male plug of USB charge cable into female socket in external battery charger.
– Insert USB connector (plug) of charge cable into either AC Adaptor, DC Adaptor or computer USB port.
– The Blue LED on the external battery charger will indicate the charging rate as well as when the battery is fully charged.
– Charge time: 4 hours
– Over time, unused batteries will discharge and must be recharged before use.
– Use batteries only for intended purpose.
– Disconnect chargers from power sources when not in use.
– Do not leave flashlight unattended while ON
CAUTION: Total discharge of battery (totally flat) is dangerous and will shorten battery life
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.