INFRARED NON-CONTACT THERMOMETER RN-501
There is a lead time from the time of order to time shipping, Customers will be given a lead time.
3 working days
Using infrared non-contact thermometers has become crucial in the fight against Covid-19. Not all non-contact thermometers are equal. Some will only provide accurate readings at a distance of 1 – 3cm from the forehead. With any virus that can be transferred via contact from contaminated hands to mouth/nose, the greater the distance from the thermometer to the forehead during a measurement, the less likely the transfer of contaminants from the thermometer to the patient.
The RN-501 Non-contact Infrared Thermometer will provide you with an accurate temperature reading from a distance of up to 5cm from the patient’s forehead.
- Non-contact and Hygienic
- Accurate measurements
- LCD screen with backlight
- Three colour backlight which correlates to range of temperatures
- Fever alarm for temps above 38oC
- Body and Object Mode
- Temperature range: 320C – 42.90C
- Accuracy (body): ±0.2oC
- Accuracy (object): ±1.0oC
- Display resolution: 0.1oC
- Operating distance: 3 – 5 cm
- Operating Conditions: 5 – 35oC
- Power off: Automatic shut off after 60secs
- Data memory: Stores 32 readings
- Power supply: 2 x AA batteries (supplied)
- Dimensions: 145 x 95 x 45mm
- Mass: 131g
- Certification: CE & ISO 13485
- Warranty: 2 Years
|Dimensions||145 × 95 × 45 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.