CRITICARE RIGID SPORTS STRAPPING 3.8X13.7CM
There is a lead time from time of order to time shipping, Customers will be given lead time.
Rigid adhesive strapping tape is used widely for the prevention and conservative management of musculoskeletal injuries both during sporting activities and post-injury. The tape provides support to muscle and ligament injuries and provides stability and strength.
– Clean skin before use
– Check length using the non-adhesive side before tearing the required length of tape
– To prevent the tape from peeling during movement, apply to the area while slightly bent
– Place one end of the strapping on the skin and smooth over to the end
– Rub over the applied tape and allow the adhesive to set for up to an hour
– Ensure the strapping tape isn’t cutting of blood supply below the injured area
– Not to be applied to open wounds
– Cotton strapping with zinc oxide adhesive
– Suitable for shoulders, elbows, fingers, knees and ankles
– 3.8cm x 13.7m
|Dimensions||3.8 × 13.7 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.