CRITICARE RESCUPAC BAG
There is a lead time from the time of order to time shipping, Customers will be given a lead time.
The CritiCare® RescuPAC is the latest addition to our CritiCare® EMS Jump Bag Range. The logo on the front panel of the RescuPAC perfectly sums up our intended purpose for this unique Jump Bag. The logo incorporates Cape Town’s infamous Table Mountain and a Star of Life, representing a CritiCare® EMS Jump Bag that is equally at home in the mountains, in a rescue helicopter or in the back of an Emergency Vehicle.
The RescuPAC has a uniquely designed equipment module. The internal module was designed to provide medics with maximum
packing space without distorting the outside structure of the bag by over-packing. You will however be very surprised at just how much medical equipment can be packed into the RescuPAC. As has become synonymous with our CritiCare® EMS Jump Bag Range, the RescuPAC is provided with our CritiCare® Limited Lifetime Warranty.
– RescuPAC bag
– AmpPAC Micro Drug Pouch
– 4 x removable transparent pouches with colour-coded trim
– Removable equipment module
– Made from high quality 1680D polyester
– 3 external quick access pockets – 2 side pockets, 1 front pocket
– Adjustable padded shoulder straps
– Sternal and waist stability straps
– Foam and mesh backing for added ergonomic comfort
– Carry Handle
– Zippered pocket integrated in the front flap
– MOLLE system with sewn elasticated loops on front flap
– 4 internal removable coloured pouches (26cm x 10cm x 7cm)
– Pull-out insert, side 1: 5 transparent pouches (32cm x 11cm x 7cm)
– Pull-out insert, side 2: 6 clear pockets (4 x pockets 21cm x 11cm and 2 x pockets 27cm x 16cm)
44 x 26 x 47
|Dimensions||44 × 26 × 47 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.