CRITICARE AMBUPAC RED BAG
There is a lead time from the time of order to time shipping, Customers will be given a lead time.
Having a good quality jump bag is crucial in transferring your equipment to the patient’s side. The CritiCare® AmbuPAC Jump Bag was designed to meet the need for increased packing space required by Advanced Life Support Professionals. It has been tried tested in the most demanding environments and remains one of the most popular Emergency Medical Service Jump bags in Southern Africa.
Our AmbuPAC is big and bold and provides several access points for “all day use” items. It offers several pull-out bags that can be packed according to the Healthcare Professional’s needs and preferences.
– Manufactured from high quality 1680D nylon.
– Heavy duty YKK zips used in all internal access points.
– Storage pouches are made from transparent 250micron plastic for easy identification of contents and feature colourful trim if equipment grouping is your thing
– Bag can be carried as a backpack or hand pack.
– 12 Removable interior pouches.
– 6 non removable exterior pouches/zippered pockets.
– 4 non removable interior pouches.
– Most popular with ALS providers
– Includes Airways insert pouch
– 55 x 62 x 26cm
|Dimensions||55 × 62 × 26 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.