R223.87 – R532.82
There is a lead time from time of order to time shipping, Customers will be given lead time.
Axiostat® is a Chitosan based Haemostatic Pad Dressing designed for the control of severe external haemorrhaging. This is particularly useful in trauma and in Cardiac Cath Labs where immediate haemorrhage control is crucial.
Axiostat® contains 100% natural Chitosan and can control arterial bleeds by direct pressure within minutes. The unique ‘pad’ approach also means that direct pressure is significantly easier to apply and far more controlled.
Axiostat’s® unique design also makes removal prior following a procedure extremely easy. Other haemostatic dressings generally need to be peeled away from the wound to remove, thereby opening up the wound and causing further bleeding. Axiostat’s® unique design promotes atraumatic removal in the operating room.
To remove Axiostat® simply irrigate with sterile water or saline. It will dissolve and leave the clot completely
– Available in 5x5cm & 5X8cm
– Stop Bleeding, Instantly with Axiostat®
– Sterile, Ready to use
– 80% less chance of re-bleeding
– Ease of Application and Painless Removal
– Can be cut, folded and stuffed into wound sites
– Active on all sides
– Hypoallergenic, No known side effects
– Composition : Chitosan – 100%
– Indication : Stops server bleeding
– Mechanism : Mucoadhesion due to charge
– Material : Positively charged, reacts actively
– Type : Sponge, natural polymer
– Flexibility : Very flexible, both sides active
– Sterility : Sterilized using Gamma irradiation
– Shelf Life : 3 years
– Use : Single use
Data Sheet – Axiostat 5x5cm
Data Sheet – Axiostat 5x8cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.