AUTOMATED EXTERNAL DEFIBRILLATOR – AED7000
An automated external defibrillator (AED) is a portable electronic device that automatically diagnoses the life-threatening cardiac arrhythmias of ventricular fibrillation and pulseless ventricular tachycardia, and is able to treat them through defibrillation, the application of electricity which stops the arrhythmia, allowing the heart to re-establish an effective rhythm.
With simple audio and visual commands, AEDs are designed to be simple to use for the layperson, and the use of AEDs is taught in many first aid, certified first responder, and basic life support (BLS) level cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) classes.
AED7000 is a fully automated, portable and robust automated external defibrillator (AED) and is one of the simplest to use AEDs on the market featuring full audio prompts and clear instructions guiding the user through every step of the rescue process.
– Two button operation – On/Off and Shock
– 3-step defibrillation process.
– Voice and visual prompts
– Charging Time at max Joule 8 secs to 150J, 10 sec to 200J (new battery)
– ECG (Electrocardiogram) Analysis Period Typically < 30 secs
– Wave Form Truncated Exponential Biphasic Waveform
– Energy Steps Adult: 150J-150J-200J
– Impedance Measurement 20-200 ohm
– Maximum Discharges Typically 100 shocks (at 20°C with Full Battery)
– Battery Type: 1 x 12V DC 3.0Ah Included. 5 years standby time
– Dimensions 34cm x 26cm x 11cm
– Weight (battery included) 2Kgs
– Class (93/42/EEC) II B
– Operating Conditions 0°C – 40°C RH 30 to 95%
Data Sheet – Automated External Defibrillator – AED7000
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.