AED SAVER ONE PROFESSIONAL MACHINE
AED Semi-Automatic Mode
AED Saver One Professional Manual Mode Asynchronised shock Synchronised Cardioversion
– Allows ALS Responders ultimate control over manual defibrillation. Energy settings from 50J to 200J. Charge, shock and disarm buttons.
– With the “SYNC” activated, shocks will be synchronised with the peak of the R-wave in the patients QRS complex.
AED Saver One Professional AED Mode
– AED default mode with intuitive CPR coaching for First Responders and Lay Rescuers.
– Provides step-by-step CPR instructions, ECG analysis, auto charge, and shock delivery button.
AED Saver One Professional mONITORING mODE
– The AED can be switched to ECG Monitoring mode in order to assess ECG rhythm and rate.
– This can be achieved through the AED pads or via the dedicated 2 lead ECG monitoring Cable using standard ECG electrodes.
- Operation: Through defibrillation pads or standard ECG electrodes attached to a separate reusable 2-Lead patient ECG lead
- ECG Size: Automatic gain controlled by the display
- Heart Rate: 30-300 bpm
- Sweep Speed: 25 mm/sec
- Screen: 5.7″ TFT High Colour Display with detailed and comprehensive information, runs text and interactive graphics in tandem
- Type: Li-Ion Accumulator (rechargeable)
- Recharging time: 2.5 hours with the charging station
- Autonomy: 200 shocks at 200J or 14 hours of ECG Monitoring for a new fully charged battery
- Type: Disposable, pre-gelled and self-adhesive
- Adult: Preconnected for patients >8 years or >25Kg (81 cm² conductive surface)
- Paediatric: For patient from 1 to 8 years old or <25Kg (31 cm² conductive surface)
- Cable length: 120 cm
- Pad Shelf-Life: 30 months
- Internal memory: 128 MB
- Memory capacity: 6 hours of audio, ECG and event recording
- Optional memory: Removable SD card. Length of storage depends on card capacity: a 2GB card records up to 100 hours of data
- Data recording: “AED1LOG” text file with detailed self-test activity “AEDFILES” with complete recorded events
- Event review: “Saver View Express” data management software
- Physical Characteristics
- Dimensions: 26,5 x 21,5 x 7,5 cm
- Mass: 2.45 kg with rechargeable battery
- Operating Temp: 0º C to 55º C
- Storage Temp: -35º C to 60º C (without battery)
- Humidity: 0% to 95% relative humidity non-condensing
- IP Protection: EC 60529 class IP54; splash proof, dust protected
- Shock/Drop: IEC/EN 60601-1 clause 21; 1-meter drop, impact, force, rough handling, mobile tolerance
- Electrostatic: EN 61000-4-2
- Electromagnetic: EN 60601-1-2; Emission, Immunity
- Electrical Protection: EN 60601-1 class I type BF / CF
- EC Directive: Class IIb
- SA Risk Class: C
- GMDN Code: 37805